ENEDEX Alpha Bridge Tutorial
Disclaimer : As with any Alpha launch, some Bugs and glitches may be observed on ENEDEX. Whilst we iron out the DEX and the bridge , please only conduct transactions with reasonable amounts as ENEDEX does not hold any responsibility for any losses of funds. ENEDEX is a decentralized system without ENEDEX holding any custody of your fund, using multiple blockchains beyond our control, from third party providers.
Do not use this alpha version bridge for bridging token other than ENE or DCTD.
In this tutorial the user will learn how to bridge $ENE from BSC to Avalanche and viceversa using ENEDEX Bridge
- Connect your Metamask to BSC. For tutorial, please refer to this guide https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/article/connect-metamask-to-binance-smart-chain-bsc
- Connect your metamask to Avalanche C-Chain. For tutorial please refer to this guide https://support.avax.network/en/articles/4626956-how-do-i-set-up-metamask-on-avalanche
- Make sure you have some AVAX on your metamask as gas fee for the bridging transaction
Step by step :
- Open bridge.enedex.org
2. Click on Connect wallet and approve your wallet connection
3. Set the amount that you wish to bridge and the direction to where you bridge, from BSC to Avalanche or from Avalanche return to BSC.
4. After all perimeters are correct, click on swap and confirm the transaction on your wallet.
5. Your $ENE Avalanche version should be on your wallet in a few moment.
It’s that easy! If you encounter any issue, bugs or require support on ENEDEX Alpha release, please talk to our admins on ENEDEX social channels :
🐦Twitter : https://twitter.com/ENEDEX_HQ
🗣 Telegram : https://t.me/ENEDEX_Official
📖 Medium : https://medium.com/@enedex
Get $ENE today to be a part of sustainable blockchain and energy evolution on :
Analyze price actions on :